Java Develоper (Mogilev)
з/п не указана
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and customers is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
Tools and Technologies
Java 7-8, Spring, Hibernate, Java EE, MySQL, Maven, Angularjs, GIT, Continuous Integration.
• Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
• Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
• Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
• Medical, Family care & Sport activities
• A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
• Discount program
• Our love for magic code and remarkable people
- Participate in pre-sale activities: project estimation, requirements gathering, taking part in interviews
- with customers
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development
- Writing high-quality, tested, well-documented code
- Mentoring junior developers
- 3+ years of experience with Java Core and Java EE (EJB, JSP, JMS), Web Services
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills
- Upper intermediate level of English (spoken, written)